Postdoctoral positions open in the laboratory of Dr. Jianping Ding
Two Postdoctoral Associate positions are currently available to study the structures, functions, and molecular mechanisms of proteins and protein complexes involved in the regulation of eukaryotic gene expression, in particular these of significant biological importance and/or related to human diseases in the laboratory of Dr. Jianping Ding at the Shanghai Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Further details about the laboratory can be found in http://www.sibcb.ac.cn/PI.asp?id=45
Qualifications and requirements:
(1) Creativity, independence, and high motivation;
(2) Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Structural Biology, or related fields;
(3) Strong sense of responsibility;
(4) Team-work spirit and excellence in communication;
(5) Open to new knowledge and techniques.
Salary range: Commensurate with qualifications.
Please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “job application” on the subject line. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.